Stephen Ministry at All Saints
Stephen Ministry is a program in our church that equips members of the congregation to provide distinctively Christian one-to-one care to those who are experiencing all kinds of life needs and circumstances, both in our congregation and in our community.There are times when each of us needs the care of another person, a Christian friend, a Stephen Minister! These needs include but are not limited to…
- the hospitalized
- the terminally ill and their families
- people who move into or out of our community
- those grieving a death or serious loss
- the home-bound and institutionalized
- those with a job crisis
- the aging and elderly
- those facing life transitions
- the separated or divorced
- those in spiritual crisis
Stephen Ministry multiplies our Christian care-giving and outreach. Our Stephen Ministers work together and with our pastors to reach more people with Christian care than pastors can reach by themselves.
People who receive care from a Stephen Ministry…
- receive quality Christian care;
- deepen their relationship with their Lord;
- grow in their desire to participate in Christian community;
- come to value ministry from another lay person while continuing contact with the pastor.
Stephen Ministry enhances our outreach by…
- creating a “caring ministry explosion” where many instead of a few are offering God’s love and care in intentional, systematic ways;
- enabling our entire congregation to grow as a warm, loving, nurturing community where people are cherished and cared for in Jesus Christ;
- identifying our congregation to our community as a place where people’s needs are taken seriously.
For more information…
Contact the church office.