High School Youth Group
Our High School Youth Group meets (most) Sundays during the regular school year at 9:45 AM (September-May), and we welcome freshmen through seniors.
If you are a teenager looking for a place to feel welcome and meet other teens, then plan to join us and check it out! If you know of a teenager who might enjoy the group, have them contact us, or stop by for a visit on a Sunday morning.
We have members from many surrounding high schools including Fremd, Palatine, Rolling Meadows, Conant, Lake Zurich, Hoffman Estates, Barrington! We’re a diverse group and all are welcome to join us regularly — or whenever you can!
The group is led by a team of caring adults. We’re parents, pastors, and former All Saints Youth Group members.
High School Youth Ministry Objectives
- Learn that church is still a place where high schoolers fit in
- Develop consistent worship habits — for today and the rest of their lives
- Learn to use their faith as a decision-making guide
- Practice giving and volunteerism, at church and in the community
- Provide a safe place for youth to discuss concerns and ask questions , whether that’s with the whole group or with pastors, peers, or leaders
Our annual Bake Sale raises funds to support our PADS ministry at All Saints, providing shelter to women and men who are homeless in the community. Other outings and opportunities have included group trips to Feed My Starving Children, Brookfield Zoo Community Tree Trim, serving as volunteers at the PADS shelter, lock-ins, senior nights, picnics, and our favorite days of the year – Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) days!
The annual Youth Service in January is a highlight on the church calendar. This tradition helps the group learn by leading, working together, and trusting God’s guidance.